Pay your entry fee (and/or purchase insurance) online via MaxGalaxy
All entries are also required to provide the following documents:
- Parade Entertainment Set-Up: Saturday, November 14 at 1:30 p.m.
- Parade Entertainment Formation: along Queen Street.
- Your Parade Position Number/Location on Queen Street will be emailed to you at the email address provided to us.
- All Parade entries and entertainers must remain at least 2 meters or 6 feet apart.
- Spectators on Queen Street will not be permitted to gather in crowds along Queen Street.
- Spectators In Vehicles - Important Information: The Niagara Regional Police will direct traffic and the line up of vehicles along Victoria Avenue, between Valley Way and McRae Street. Epworth Circle and McRae Street may be used as vehicle overflow areas.
- Spectators Without Vehicles - If you do not have a vehicle to ride to travel along the route, the City is offering a complimentary Transit bus to ride the route safely. Pick up location is on Queen Street, at Valley Way.
Parade Questions? Please contact Lori Albanese at 905-356-7521 ext. 3332.