- At most financial institutions, either by visiting the branch or using their online or telephone bill payment
- Visit the Finance section on the main floor of City Hall or the Macbain Centre
- By signing up for Pre-Authorized Water Bill Payments. Visit the Pre-Authorized Water Payments page for details and an application form
- A drop box is also available outside City Hall on the Erie Avenue side of the building (please do not deposit cash into the drop box) or at the front door of City Hall facing Queen Street
- Dashboard customers can pay with a credit card (convenience fee applied) through their water dashboard account
Water Account Online
Get information about your water account using our website. You can:
- View billing and payment history
- See your usage and compare your annual consumption
- Report meter readings
- Pay your water bill using a credit card (convenience fee will apply) and more!
Visit the MyCity Dashboard to create a profile and add your water accounts.
The Water Rate card lists information about the current Water and Sewer Rates. You can also view the current Water By-law for additional details.
Relevant Reports and Policies