City Hall and MacBain Centre are now closed to the public due to the Province wide shutdown.
- Paid through your financial institution
- By signing up for Pre-Authorized Water Bill Payments. Visit the Pre-Authorized Water Payments page for details and an application form
- A drop box is also available outside City Hall on the Erie Avenue side of the building (please do not deposit cash into the drop box) or at the front door of City Hall facing Queen Street
- Dashboard customers can pay with a credit card (convenience fee applied) through their water dashboard account
Water Account Online
Get information about your water account using our website. You can:
- View billing and payment history
- See your usage and compare your annual consumption
- Report meter readings
- Pay your water bill using a credit card (convenience fee will apply) and more!
Visit the MyCity Dashboard to create a profile and add your water accounts.
The Water Rate card lists information about the current Water and Sewer Rates. You can also view the current Water By-law for additional details.
Relevant Reports and Policies
Senior Water/Tax Rebates
This program is now closed for 2020.
A $100 Water Account Credit and/or a $40 Property Tax Account Credit is available to those who qualify.
The applications for the 2021 program will be available on August 1, 2021
The credit is available to those who meet the following qualifications:
- A City of Niagara Falls Water Customer
- A City of Niagara Falls Property Owner and residing at the property
- Age 65 or over on December 31, 2019
- Must be receiving the Federal Government Guaranteed Income Supplement
For more information, you can contact City Hall at 905-356-7521 extension 4311 or 4301.
To apply, you will need to provide:
- Proof of Guaranteed Income Supplement (i.e. Letter of Change to your GIS amount).
- LETTER OF CHANGES ARE MAILED BY REVENUE CANADA TO YOU IN JULY. You can visit your Canada.ca My Service Account to check your information.
The applications for the 2020 program can be submitted starting on August 1, 2020. All applications are to be submitted at either City Hall or the McBain Community Centre by October 31, 2020. View the Senior Water Rebate Application form.
Emailing information for submitting water/tax rebates with GIS acceptance letter copy and completed application to: [email protected]