Niagara Falls Santa Claus Parade on Saturday, November 18 at 11 am in Downtown Niagara Falls
EXCITING News! The Niagara Falls Santa Claus Parade will be hosted by The Peet & Reet Show and filmed and streamed live by WeeStreem onto the City of Niagara Falls YouTube channel!
The 2017 Niagara Falls Santa Claus Parade will be held on Saturday November 18, 2017, in Downtown Niagara Falls (Queen St) beginning at 11:00 am. This year’s parade will feature 12 fabulous marching bands including: Collingwood Collegiate Institute Marching Band, Impact of Hamilton Drum and Bugle Corps, Downbeat Percussion, The Hit Men Brass Band, Orchard Park High School Quaker Marching Band, PK Hummingbird Steel Orchestra, the Grimsby Pipe Band, and the MaracaTALL band. In addition, the parade will feature Spiderman, stilt walkers, inflatable gingerbread men, inflatable snowmen, fabulous school entries and floats, Mrs. Claus in her own float, and a GIANT 25’ inflatable Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer leading the Grand Finale – Santa Claus himself!
The Parade Route begins at 11:00 am on Victoria Avenue at Armoury Street, and travels north along Victoria Avenue, turning right onto Valley Way, right onto Queen Street and ending at Niagara Falls City Hall.
During the Parade:
- The Salvation Army will be giving away free Hot Chocolate at the Rosberg Family Park.
- Free Face Painting, Balloons and Caricatures near City Hall.
- Canada Post will be collecting letters to Santa along the Parade route. Please remember to include a return address, so Santa can answer your letter!
- Project SHARE will be collecting food donations along the Parade route.
- Tim Hortons will be giving away free coffee, hot chocolate a lattes at the corner of Valley Way and Queen Street.
After the Parade at Niagara Falls City Hall:
- Meet & Greet with Santa Claus & Mrs. Claus
- 283 Performing Arts Company will perform immediately before Santa
- Live Performance by local country artist Chelsea Crites. Chelsea recently signed a record deal with Sonorous Records.
- Enjoy entertainment from Kobbler Jay, Jack Frost and Bella Snow
- Get busy at the Kids Crafts Area with Lee Valley Tools
- Visit Niagara Dog Rescue and our Parade sponsors: GoodLife Fitness, Autovalue Hyundai, & Brock Ford Sales
NEW Start your holiday shopping early in Downtown Niagara Falls
Heart Niagara is excited to launch Magnanimous which is a little shop of one of kind items. The shop showcases artisan work and gentle used items. This is as a unique way to shop and pay it forward. All net proceeds from Magnanimous are reinvested in Niagara kids. The Santa Claus Parade is an excellent opportunity to launch the store located inside Heart Niagara 4635B Queen Niagara Falls open 8:30 am - 4:30 pm daily. Drop by the other stores and restaurants along Queen, Valley Way & Victora.
The City of Niagara Falls is proud to partner with the Downtown B.I.A. Special thanks to our participants, volunteers and generous sponsors for their participation and support of this year’s parade! Sponsors include: 2DayFM, Artista Design & Print, Autovalue Hyundai, Brock Ford Sales, Downtown BIA, GoodLife Fitness, The Niagara Falls Review, Ontario Power Generation, Scotiabank, Talk Wireless, YourTV, Falls Manor Resort & Restaurant, Firehouse Subs, Subway Victoria Avenue, Zappi’s Pizzeria & Pasta, Hatch, Niagara Air Bus, Insurance Brokers Association of Niagara Falls, Niagara Peninsula Energy, Niagara This Week, SNAP Niagara Falls, The Weather Network, and more!
After the parade at Queen Victoria Park:
Don’t miss the Opening Ceremonies of the Winter Festival of Lights on Saturday, November 18 at 6:00 pm in Queen Victoria Park.
Winter Festival of Lights - Make It Your Winter Tradition! November 18, 2017 - January 31st, 2018.
Contact and more information
Please contact Lori Albanese at 905-356-7521 extension 3332 or email@example.com for further information. View the 2017 Sanata Claus Parade media release.
The Niagara Falls Santa Claus Parade has been recognized by Festivals & Events Ontario as one of the Top 100 Festivals & Events in Ontario!