The 2019 Niagara Falls Canada Day Entertainment Schedule is coming soon!
Have a peek at last year's schedule:
2018 Niagara Falls Canada Day Schedule:
Friday, June 29 from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm - Jazz After 4 at Niagara Falls City Hall
- Kick off this special holiday weekend! Come and enjoy great jazz out front of Niagara Falls City Hall, 4310 Queen Street, Niagara Falls, ON
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm - Shea D Duo featuring Peter Shea & Juliet Dunn
- 5:15 pm - 7:00 pm - Latin Jazz with the Caribbean Club Trio
Saturday, June 30 from 1:00 pm - 7:30 pm - Busk 4 a Cause at City Hall
Hosted by Matt Anthony Entertainment, the Downtown BIA, and Andrew Gerrior, 105.1 The River
Be entertained out front of Niagara Falls City Hall, 4310 Queen Street, Niagara Falls, ON. Donations to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Niagara Falls.
- 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm - Chico Sanchez & Dylan Marz
- 1:40 pm - 2:10 pm - Jonathon Howe
- 2:20 pm - 2:50 pm - Matt Huddleston
- 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm - Christine Jackson
- 3:40 pm - 4:10 pm - Jonah Cappa
- 4:20 pm - 4:50 pm - Nick Cooper
- 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm - Reaching Royalty
- 5:40 pm - 6:10 pm - I Got The Girl
- 6:20 pm - 6:50 pm - Olivia Vacca
- 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm - Liteyears
Canada Day – Sunday, July 1 - Happy Canada Day!
Hosted by the Niagara Falls Canada Day Planning Team.
We are proud to announce that Ontario Power Generation will be the Presenting Title sponsor of the Niagara Falls Canada Day Parade and Scotiabank will be the Title sponsor of the Children's Zone and Children's Stage. Please visit our sponsor page for a complete list of generous sponsors.
1K & 5K Run/Walk for St. John Ambulance
- 8:00 am - 1K & 5K Run/Walk for St. John Ambulance at Oakes Park.
- 8:00 am Registration; 9:00 am Run/Walk begins.
Niagara Falls Concert Band
- 10:00 am - Niagara Falls Concert Band, outside the Niagara Falls Public Library, 4848 Victoria Avenue.
OPG Niagara Falls Canada Day Parade along Victoria Avenue to Queen Street
- 11:00 am - OPG Niagara Falls Canada Day Parade along Victoria Avenue to Queen Street, Ending at Queen and Crysler.
Canada Day Main Stage at City Hall, 4310 Queen Street
- 12:15 pm - 283 Performing Arts Company (PAC).
- 12:30 pm Opening Ceremonies begin
- 1:00 pm - The Magic of Greg Frewin. Greg Frewin Show
- 1:15 pm - High School Musical.
- 1:30 pm - The Legends - Tribute to Adele, Lady Gaga, Paul McCartney & Rod Stewart.
- 2:45 pm - Niagara Falls Canada Day Passport prize draw.
- 3:00 pm - Niagara Students Rock Concert Champions & NIOMA students perform live. Hosted by NIOMA and the Downtown BIA.
- 6:00 pm - Entertainment concludes.
- FREE Birthday Cake at City Hall from 12 noon, while quantities last!
- FREE Raffle, Free Caricatures, Face Painting, Henna Tattoos & Food Vendors.
- FREE Water Station – Bring your refillable container to Queen St & Erie Avenue.
- FREE Bike Valet at the Rosberg Family Park compliments of the Park in the City Committee.
- Bebe Station - Free Baby Change Station Area along Queen, near Queen & Erie.
Canada Day Car Show along Queen between Victoria & Crysler Avenue
Sponsored by Brock Ford Sales & Hosted by Cruising on the Q.
Canada Day Art Show along Queen Street between St. Clair Ave. & Ontario Street
Hosted by the Niagara Arts Showcase with Musician Cameron Lee & Ashtar the Magician & Mentalist
Scotiabank Children’s Zone with Free Inflatables! Queen St & Erie Avenue
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Toronto FC MLS Cup & DJ Toronto FC
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm FREE Zip Line.
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Free Electronic Animal Rides.
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Free Children’s Inflatables.
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Free Rock Climbing Wall.
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Free Family Mini-Putt.
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Free Face Painting.
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Reptile Kingdom.
Scotiabank Children’s Stage in the Rosberg Family Park
- 1:00 pm - Welcome by Emcees.
- 1:00 pm - Bubbleology Show with Miss T The Bubble Queen.
- 1:30 pm - MadScience.
- 2:00 pm - Isabella Hoops.
- 2:30 pm - Magician Mark Correia.
- 3:00 pm - Elsa, Anna & Snow White.
- 3:30 pm - The Sally Sue & Denim Burns Show.
Scotiabank Children’s Zone in the Rosberg Family Park
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Free Face Painting & Community Group Displays.
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Story Walk by the Niagara Falls Public Library.
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Hands on Exotics.
- 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm Mad Science Fun Station.
- 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm Mad Science Fun Station.
Live Entertainment at Queen & Ontario
- 12:30 pm - Kobbler Jay.
- 1:00 pm - Isabella Hoops.
- 1:30 pm - Pymoreo Show.
- 2:00 pm - Kobbler Jay.
- 2:30 pm - Pymoreo Show.
- 3:00 pm - The Hip Hop Violinist.
- 3:30 pm - Mark Correira The Magician.
Live Entertainment at Queen & St. Clair
- 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm - Paradisaea Aerial Dance
- 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm - Michael Francis, Strolling Magician.
- 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm - The Hip Hop Violinist.
- 2:40 pm - Bubbleology Show with Miss T the Bubble Queen.
Live Entertainment at Queen St & Crysler Ave
- 1:00 pm - Randy Thomas, Country Singer.
- 1:30 pm - Eric the Juggler.
- 2:00 pm - Randy Thomas, Country Singer.
- 2:30 pm - Eric the Juggler.
- 3:00 pm - Red Dawg Taekwando.
- 3:00 pm - Randy Thomas, Country Singer.
- 3:30 pm - Checkers the Inventor (Comic, Juggler)
EXTREME Music, Dance & Sports on Queen between Crysler & St. Clair
- 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm - Chill Zone with Bean Bag Chairs & Inflatble Darts.
- 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm - Hoola Hoop Fun Zone, Eclipse & DJ Boogie & Skateboarding.
- 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm - Krusher BMX Stunt Team.
- 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm - NBA All Star Entertainer Q-Mack - The All Star Basketball Trick Show.
- 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm - Bubbleology Show.
- 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm - Happy Feet Dance Show.
- 2:30 pm - 3:00 pm - NBA All Star Entertainer Q-Mack - The All Star Basketball Trick Show.
- 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm - Krusher BMX Stunt Team.
- 3:10 pm - 3:45 pm - Bubble Station.
Taps on Queen, 4680 Queen Street - Market Niagara
Market Niagara is an exciting new Artisan and Farmer's Market held every Sunday at 4680 Queen Street from Sunday, July 1 to Sunday, September 2 from 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm.
Sunday, July 1 will feature musicians Philip Davis and Frank Ivey and Heather Fraser performing interpretive art.
Please note the above Canada Day Celebration schedule is subject to change.
Win a Prize! Niagara Falls Canada Day Passport
Pick up your July 1 Passport at the Free Raffle near the Main Stage at City Hall. Then, travel along Queen Street, getting your passport card stamped, and drop it off back at the Free Raffle near the Main Stage for your chance to win a prize. Draw at 2:45 pm on the Main Stage. Special thanks to Heart Niagara
- June 29: Queen Street will be closed from Ontario Street to Erie Avenue from June 29, from 12:00 pm to July 1 at 8:00 pm.
- June 30: Queen Street will be closed from Ontario Street to Erie Avenue on June 30 all day until July 1 at 8:00 pm.
- July 1: Jepson and Amoury Streets will be closed at 7:00 am for the formation of the Parade entries. Please ensure vehicles are not parked on the roadway. Victoria Avenue will be closed from 10:00 am until approximately 1:00 pm for the Parade. Queen Street, between Ontario and Erie, will be closed until 8:00 pm. Queen Street between Victoria Avenue to Ontario Avenue will be closed from 7:00 am until approximately 7:00 pm. Queen Street, from Ontario Street to Erie Avenue, will remain closed until July 1 at 8:00 pm.
The City apologizes for any inconvenience that these street closures may create during this time frame. The City would greatly appreciate your assistance and patience in this matter by planning your day’s activities around the Canada Day Celebration if at all possible.
The Niagara Falls Canada Day Celebration is proudly brought to you by the City of Niagara Falls, the Canada Day Planning Team, generous sponsors, donors, partners and volunteers. For more information, volunteer and sponsorship opportunities, please contact the City of Niagara Falls at 905-356-7521, extension 3330 or email.
Not sure how to get to Niagara Falls? Get directions and come join us!
Please note, the above schedule is subject to change.
Entertainment & Fireworks in Queen Victoria Park Niagara Parks
8:00 pm Coca Cola Concert Series at the Illumination Tower Stage.
10:00 pm Fireworks.