*Please check back for the 2020 updates!*
Monday, July 1, 2019 - CANADA DAY - Happy Canada Day!
Hosted by the Niagara Falls Canada Day Planning Team.
We are proud to announce that Ontario Power Generation is the Presenting Title sponsor of the 2019 OPG Niagara Falls Canada Day Parade and Scotiabank is the Title sponsor of the Children's Zone and Children's Stage. Please visit our sponsor page for a complete list of our generous sponsors. Thank you to all sponsors for your generous support!
- 8:00 am - Registration; 9:00 am - Run/Walk begins
- 9:15 am - Citizenship Ceremony inside the Niagara Falls Public Library, 4848 Victoria Avenue
Niagara Falls Concert Band
- 10:15 am - Niagara Falls Concert Band, out front of the Niagara Falls Public Library, 4848 Victoria Avenue
OPG Niagara Falls Canada Day Parade
- 11:00 am - OPG Niagara Falls Canada Day Parade along Victoria Avenue to Queen Street, ending at Queen and St. Clair
Canada Day Main Stage at City Hall, 4310 Queen Street
- 12:15 pm - Wendy Leard School of Dance
- 12:20 pm - Happy Feet Dance with Jordan Setacci
- 12:30 pm - Opening Ceremonies begin
- 1:00 pm - Tribute Act with Freddy Mercury, Abbamania with Cher, Madonna, Janis Joplin & Blondie
- 2:45 pm - Niagara Falls Canada Day Passport prize draw, generously donated by Canada Sound Art & Heart Niagara
- 2:45 pm - Early Elton (Elton John Tribute Act)
- 4:00 pm - MESH featuring Josh Pollard. Pollard won 3rd place in the 2019 Niagara Students Rock Concert, hosted by NIOMA and NRPS
- FREE Birthday Cake at City Hall from 12 noon, while quantities last!
- FREE Raffle, Free Caricatures, Face Painting, Henna Tattoos & Food Vendors
- FREE Water Station – Bring your refillable container to Queen & Erie
- FREE Bike Valet at the Rosberg Family Park compliments of the Park in the City Committee
- Bebe Station - Free Baby Change Station Area along Queen, near Queen & Erie
Canada Day Car Show sponsored by Brock Ford Sales & hosted by Cruising on the Q, along Queen between Victoria & St. Clair
Artisan Market, Enchanted Fairy Land, Hula Hoop Fun Zone, & Extreme Sports along Queen between St. Clair & Ontario
Scotiabank Children’s Zone with Free Inflatables! Queen St & Erie Avenue
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Free Rock Climbing Wall
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Free Face Painting
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Reptile Kingdom
- 12:30 pm, 2:00 pm, & 3:30 pm The Silver Starlets
- 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, & 3:00 pm Mermaid Shows
- 1:15 pm, 2:15 pm, & 3:15 pm Trampoline & Powertrack Show
- 1:30 pm & 2:30 pm Dunk Tank Fundraiser
Scotiabank Children’s Stage in the Rosberg Family Park
- 1:00 pm Welcome by Emcees
- 1:00 pm Disco Darlings
- 1:30 pm Mad Science
- 2:00 pm Bubbleology Show with Miss T The Bubble Queen
- 2:30 pm Lucas Wilson the Illusionist
- 3:00 pm Disco Darlings
- 3:30 pm The Princess Show with Elsa, Anna & Rapunzel
Scotiabank Children’s Zone in the Rosberg Family Park
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Free Face Painting & Community Group Displays
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Story Walk by the Niagara Falls Public Library
- 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm Mad Science Fun Station
- 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm Circus Workshop
- 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm Interactive Bubble Station
- 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm Mad Science Fun Station
Live Entertainment at Queen & Ontario
- 12:30 pm Kobbler Jay
- 1:00 pm Ringmaster K Show with Fire
- 1:30 pm Brant the Fire Guy
- 2:00 pm Kobbler Jay
- 2:30 pm The Hip Hop Violinist
- 3:00 pm Ringmaster K Show with Fire
- 3:30 pm The Hip Hop Violinist
Live Entertainment at Queen & St. Clair
- 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Paradisaea Aerial Dance
- 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Michael Francis, Strolling Magician
Live Entertainment in the Car Show Area between Crysler & St. Clair
Please note the above Canada Day Celebration schedule is subject to change.
Sunday, June 30 & Monday, July 1 - Taps 10th Anniversary Celebration with Live Entertainment, 4680 Queen Street
Win a Prize! Niagara Falls Canada Day Passport
Pick up your July 1 Passport at the Free Raffle near the Main Stage at City Hall. Then travel along Queen Street, getting your passport card stamped, and drop it off back at the Free Raffle near the Main Stage for your chance to win a prize. Draw at 2:45 pm on the Main Stage. Special thanks to Canada Sound Art and Heart Niagara for their donations.
Road Closures - July 1, 2019:
- Jepson and Amoury Streets will be closed at 7:00 am for the formation of the Parade entries. Please ensure vehicles are not parked on the roadway.
- Victoria Avenue will be closed from 10:00 am until approximately 1:00 pm for the Parade.
- Queen Street, between Victoria Ave. and Zimmerman Ave., will be closed from 7:00 am until 7:00 pm.
- The City apologizes for any inconvenience that these street closures may create during this time frame. The City would greatly appreciate your assistance and patience in this matter by planning your day’s activities around the Canada Day Celebration if at all possible.
The Niagara Falls Canada Day Celebration is proudly brought to you by the City of Niagara Falls, the Canada Day Planning Team, generous sponsors, donors, partners and volunteers. For more information, volunteer and sponsorship opportunities, please contact the City of Niagara Falls at 905-356-7521, extension 3330 or email.
Not sure how to get to Niagara Falls? Get directions and come join us!
Please note, the above schedule is subject to change.
Entertainment & Fireworks in Queen Victoria Park Niagara Parks
- 8:00 pm Coca Cola Concert Series at the Illumination Tower Stage
- 10:00 pm Fireworks