Parking Enforcement Requests
To request parking enforcement services please contact the office from
8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday 905 356-7521 ext 4700
or after hours evenings and weekends 905-356-1355
Clifton Hill / Victoria Ave parking is now a FLAT RATE all day condition
Enjoy the Clifton Hill tourist area without worrying your meter will run out with our new flat rate setup in our city owned lots and on street metered parking spaces!
- $7.00 flat Rate Weekday (Monday to Thursday)
- $15.00 flat rate Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Parking Ticket Payment
The MacBain Community Centre - City Service Office is open to the public for in person payments of parking tickets and permits as well as in person disputes
Tickets can be paid online or by mail (cheque or money order).
Ticket disputes (screening) can be done in person or by phone by contacting our Parking office during standard business hours, Monday to Friday 8:30 to 4:30pm at 905-356-7521 ext 4700 or by email [email protected]. Please include the ticket number and your plate number in the subject of your email. Ticket reviews by email may take a few days. Please check your junk mailbox for any replies to your ticket dispute.
Permits can be renewed in our system by contacting our office staff during standard business hours Monday to Friday 8:30 - 4:30pm
“Zero Tolerance” Enforcement In School Zones - Safety Before Convenience
Areas designated NO Stopping and NO Parking near school zones are implemented for the visibility and safety of all children and parents in the area. Due to an increase in residential and parental concerns near schools, school zones will be considered high safety risk areas to the public and a “Zero Tolerance Zone” for the enforcement of parking regulations.
Enforcement of the Zero Tolerance Zones includes all parking bylaw infractions including, but not limited to the following:
- NO Stopping – The halting of a vehicle, even momentarily, whether occupied or not, except when necessary to avoid conflict with traffic or at the direction of a police officer, is prohibited and an immediate $60.00 fine will be issued.
- NO Parking – The standing of a vehicle, occupied or not, except for the purpose of and while actively engaged in the loading and unloading of passengers is prohibited. Motorists sitting in the vehicle waiting for passengers or bell times will be considered parked illegally and will result in a $30.00 fine.
- Drive-Off Procedures - Driving away after infringing on the above regulations during the enforcement of a Zero Tolerance Zone or during the issuance of a parking penalty notice by a parking enforcement officer will result in the penalty notice being mailed to the registered owner of the vehicle with additional $15.00 fees incurred.
Choosing Safety Before Convenience will help to avoid potential safety hazards and receiving any parking penalty notices. Please take a few extra moments to find safer parking opportunities outside of the posted restriction areas when dropping off or picking up your child or children.
Overnight Parking By-law
View information about Overnight Parking in the City of Niagara Falls to get information about enforcement during the winter months.