- All bidders who download any Bid Opportunity from the City of Niagara Falls Bid Opportunities Web Page are to check this page often for any revisions or addendums. It is the bidder’s sole responsibility to access this Web Page and download any addendums to the Bid Opportunity. Any bids received that do not include posted addendums will be rejected.
- The Bidder Registration form is for information purposes only. Please note the City does not guarantee bidders will be contacted by the City regarding any upcoming Bid Opportunity. It is the bidder’s responsibility to check the City's Bid Opportunities Web Page often to view open Bid Opportunities.
- In order to view our documents, you will require:
- Software from Microsoft or Adobe must be used to properly view/edit the files downloaded.
Software from other vendors may not format the files properly.
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Engineering Tenders may be obtained from the Engineering Department at City Hall, 4310 Queen St., 2nd Floor, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6X5. Tenders are to be submitted according to the instructions in the Tender document.
- Bidders may download Bid Opportunity documents for Proposals, Quotations and Tenders in Microsoft Excel or Adobe .PDF format.
- All other Bid Opportunities may be downloaded and submitted according to the Instructions to Bidders in the bid document.
- All bids must be submitted before the stipulated closing date and time as per the Instructions to Bidders indicated in the Bid Opportunity. Please note that some Bid Opportunities may require the bidder to pick up the bid documents at the location indicated in the Instructions to Bidders document.
- For Adobe PDF and Microsoft Excel documents:Right click on the underlined document file inside the Available Documents box. In the pop-up box that appears, click on the "Save Target As" line and save the file to your computer. Once the file is saved to your computer, it can be opened. DO NOT open the file directly on the City’s Web Page and then try to copy it to your computer.
- Microsoft Excel Documents:The first page contains the terms and required Bidder Company information. The remaining page/s contain specifications, descriptions and pricing information. Each page may be accessed by clicking on the sheet numbered tags which appear at the bottom of the Excel page.
- If you require any documents in an accessible format, please email Procurement.
Important Documents and Links
Become a Registered Bidder
Apply on-line to become a
Registered Bidder. If you have already applied to become a registered bidder in
the past, do not re-apply unless your information has changed. You can modify your information online.
Modify your Bidder Information
Enter your email address and a special link will be sent to allow you to make changes to your bidder profile.
RFP31-2020 - Executive Search Firm for Recruitment of Chief Administrative Officer
RFT30-2020 - Pickup Trucks - Crew & Extended Cabs, 4X4
2020-515-20 - City Wide CIPP Sewer Rehabilitation Program
This bid was pre-qualified (RFPQ28-2020), therefore only qualified bidders can respond to this tender.
RFQ124-2020 - Electrical - Batteries
RFQ26-2020 - Bunker Gear - Cleaning, Inspection & Minor Repairs
Recently Completed Opportunities
Return to Top View the last 12 months of Bid Opportunities
2020-520-20 - Kalar and Brown Road Sidewalk & Road Widening
2020-231-09 - CANCELLED - Beck Road Bridge Replacement
This tender has been officially cancelled.