- All bidders who download any Bid Opportunity from the City of Niagara Falls Bid Opportunities Web Page are to check this page often for any revisions or addendums. It is the bidder's sole responsibility to access this Web Page and download any addendums to the Bid Opportunity. Any bids received that do not include posted addendums will be rejected.
- The Bidder Registration form is for information purposes only. Please note the City does not guarantee bidders will be contacted by the City regarding any upcoming Bid Opportunity. It is the bidder's responsibility to check the City's Bid Opportunities Web Page often to view open Bid Opportunities.
- In order to view our documents, you will require:
- Software from Microsoft or Adobe must be used to properly view/edit the files downloaded.
Software from other vendors may not format the files properly.
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Engineering Tenders are to be submitted according to the instructions in the Tender document.
- Bidders may download Bid Opportunity documents for Proposals, Quotations and Tenders in Microsoft Excel or Adobe .PDF format.
- All Bid Opportunities may be downloaded and submitted according to the Instructions to Bidders in the bid document.
- All bids must be submitted before the stipulated closing date and time as per the Instructions to Bidders indicated in the Bid Opportunity.
- For Adobe PDF and Microsoft Excel documents:Right click on the underlined document file inside the Available Documents box. In the pop-up box that appears, click on the "Save Target As" line and save the file to your computer. Once the file is saved to your computer, it can be opened. DO NOT open the file directly on the City's Web Page and then try to copy it to your computer.
- Microsoft Excel Documents:The first page contains the terms and required Bidder Company information. The remaining page/s contain specifications, descriptions and pricing information. Each page may be accessed by clicking on the sheet numbered tags which appear at the bottom of the Excel page.
- If you require any documents in an accessible format, please email Procurement.
Important Documents and Links
Become a Registered Bidder
Apply on-line to become a
Registered Bidder. If you have already applied to become a registered bidder in
the past, do not re-apply unless your information has changed. You can modify your information online.
Bidders wishing to register for an Engineering Tender shall register with the contact person noted in the Tender's Special Instructions to Bidders. Please note that the contact person will vary from Tender to Tender.
Modify your Bidder Information
Enter your email address and a special link will be sent to allow you to make changes to your bidder profile.
RFQ42-2021 - Supply & Deliver One (1) Drum Type Brush Chipper
2021-554-21 - Oakes Park Site Improvements
2021-550-21 - Children's Memorial Walkway Development
RFT40-2021 - Supply and Delivery of Snow Plow Trucks
Recently Completed Opportunities
Return to Top View the last 12 months of Bid Opportunities
RFT26-2021 - CANCELLED - Oakes Park - Field House Renovations - Phase II
RFP20-2021 - Supply & Delivery of Tires and Related Repair Services for Niagara Falls Transit
RFQ39-2021 - Towing Services
Bid Award Company
Contract Period: Three (3) Year Contract with Two (2), One (1) Year Optional Extension Renewal Periods
RFQ38-2021 - CANCELLED - Supply & Deliver One (1) Drum Type Brush Chipper
2021-487-19 - FIREMEN'S PARK ENTRANCE SIGN/PARKING LOT IMPROVEMENTS ANDFAIRVIEW CEMETERY PARKING LOT IMPROVEMENTS
Please note that all bid submissions must be delivered to the Gale Centre Arena 5152 Thorold Stone Road, before the closing date and time.