Recreation and Culture

June is Recreation & Parks Month!

We will be celebrating the month with events and activities as well as a social media campaign to highlight our many parks and trails. 

Booking an Arena, Facility or Park

We have many facilities that are available for the public to rent or use.  When you're ready to book your ice, visit the Ice Bookings page for rates and forms. The MacBain Centre also has meeting rooms available.

My City Guide

The City of Niagara Falls publishes a My City Guide twice a year, in the spring and in the fall.  You can view the current My City Guide online.  If you have a community event or program that you'd like to publish in the guide, fill out the My City Guide Application Form.

Recreation and Culture Committees

The Recreation and Culture Department works closely with various committees of the City. Visit the Committees page for a list of all Citizen Committees.

RZone Logo

RZone Policy and Incident Reports

The City of Niagara Falls has a policy in place for all of our facilities regarding the enforcement of vandalism, abuse, harassment and more.  You can view the policy, brochure and incident report on the Niagara Falls RZone page.

Park and Facility Notices

On occasion, it may be required to close a Park or Facility with little or no notice due to weather or maintenance. If you have reserved a park or facility, you may wish to check the Park and Facility Notices page for any such closures.

Contact Us

We are located in the MacBain Community Centre on the first floor.

7150 Montrose Road - Unit #1
Niagara Falls, Ontario
L2H 3N3
Phone: 905-356-7521 Ext. 3330
Downloadable Map
Interactive Map