There currently aren't any service updates to report.
DETOUR NOTICE: Route #105 - Friday, July 13th, 2018
Due to a watermain break on Kalar Rd between Marcon St. and Woodbine St., route #105 will detour as follows:
- Inbound to Niagara Square: Regular route to Costabile, left on Costabile, right on Paddock Trail, resume regular route
- Outbound to Mt. Carmel Plaza: Regular route to Paddock Trail, stay straight on Paddock Trail, left on Costabile, right on Kalar Road, resume regular route
- NOTE: This detour prevents the servicing of any stops on Woodbine St. between Paddock Trail and Kalar Rd. Passengers will need to walk to the corner of Paddock Trail and Woodbine St. to board the bus.
DETOUR NOTICE: Routes #102, 104/204 - "Cruising on the Q" every Tuesday from May 1st, 2018 until October 2nd, 2018
Due to the weekly "Cruising on the Q" car show, routes 102, 104/204 will be using the detour route below from 4:00pm until 9:30pm every Tuesday.
- Inbound to Bus Terminal: right on Park St - left on Victoria Ave - Resume Regular Route
Niagara Square Stop Location Change Notice - Beginning September 3rd, 2017
Due to the major redevelopment plans for the Niagara Square, Niagara Falls Transit & Niagara Regional Transit stop locationswill be relocated from the back of the building, to the front entrance off of Montrose Road.
- All Niagara Falls Transit routes servicing Niagara Square will access the front entrance using Montrose Road, service the new stop location adjacent to Cora's restaurant, then exit Niagara Square via the driveway in front of World Gym to Canadian Drive, then proceed onto Pin Oak Drive and resume their regular routes.
- Niagara Regional Transit Route #60/65 (Niagara Falls to Welland) will access the front entrance using Montrose Road, service the new stop location adjacent to the former Cora's restaurant, then exit Niagara Square via the driveway in front of World Gym to Canadian Drive, turn left to Montrose Road, and then resume the regular route.
WEGO Bus Route Information
For information regarding the WEGO Visitor Transportation system and any detours
that may be in place for their system, please visit the WEGO Website.