Starting March 9, travelling on the GO will become even easier and more affordable because kids 12 and under can ride free on all GO Trains and Buses. Get ready to sit back, relax and spend some quality time together as a family on the GO. Learn more at gotransit.com/kidsgofree.
- 5:19 a.m. departs Niagara Falls Bridge Street Train Station
- 5:41 a.m. departs St. Catharines Great Western Street Station
- 8:19 a.m. arrives Toronto Union Train Station
- 5:15 p.m. departs Toronto Union Train Station
- 7:22 p.m. departs St. Catharines Great Western Street Station
- 7:47 p.m. arrives Niagara Falls Bridge Street Train Station
Niagara Falls/Toronto GO Train and Bus Schedule (Route 12)
View the Niagara Ralls Route 12 schedule.
Payments accepted are cash, debit/credit, or Presto Card. Have your ticket ready when boarding the train.
Niagara Falls to Toronto
Purchase GO Train Tickets at VIA Train Station, 4267 Bridge Street, Niagara Falls, ON.
- Self-Service Ticket Vending Machines available for ticket purchase or Presto purchase/reload.
- Ticket is valid only up to 4 hours of purchase.
GO Fares are based on the distance you are travelling, how you pay, and your status (adult, child, senior, or student).
For example, a one-way, cash/credit/debit, adult fare to Toronto's Union Station from Niagara Falls costs $22.30 (or $44.60 return).
Learn more at gotransit.com.