- 5:19 a.m. departs Niagara Falls Bridge Street Train Station
- 5:41 a.m. (1 stop) St. Catharines
- 8:19 a.m. arrives Toronto Union Train Station
- 5:15 p.m. departs Toronto Union Train Station
- 7:22 p.m. (1 stop) St. Catharines
- 7:47 p.m. arrives Niagara Falls Bridge Street Train Station
Niagara Falls/Toronto GO Train and Bus Schedule (Route 12)
View the Niagara Ralls Route 12 schedule.
Payments accepted are cash, debit/credit, or Presto Card. Have your ticket ready when boarding the train.
Niagara Falls to Toronto
Purchase GO Train Tickets at VIA Train Station, 4267 Bridge Street, Niagara Falls, ON.
- Self-Service Ticket Vending Machines available for ticket purchase or Presto purchase/reload.
- Ticket is valid only up to 4 hours of purchase.
GO Fares are based on the distance you are travelling, how you pay, and your status (adult, child, senior, or student).
For example, a one-way, cash/credit/debit, adult fare to Toronto's Union Station from Niagara Falls costs $22.30 (or $44.60 return).
Learn more at gotransit.com.