The City of Niagara Falls offers eight natural outdoor ice rinks (seasonally and weather permitting). At this time, no rinks are available but we're monitoring the 14-day weather forecasts and will post regular updates on this page. Follow us on Instagram for more updates: @niagarafallsrecreation!
Parks with natural outdoor ice rinks:
- Chippawa West Park 9327 Emerald Av (closed)
- John N Allen Park 6980 Kalar Rd (closed)
- Keigan Park 8030 Beaverton Blvd (closed)
- Maple Park 5100 Maple St (closed)
- Mt Carmel Park 7806 Mt Carmel Blvd (closed)
- Preakness Park 7857 Preakness St (closed)
- Riverview Park 8175 Sarah St (closed)
Please help us keep our parks clean, safe and enjoyable. For maintenance concerns please call the Municipal Service Centre at 905-356-1355.
- This is a free, public use facility. Please have respect for each other.
- There is a risk associated with the activity of skating and hockey, persons who use this ice surface do so at their own risk.
- Outdoor rinks are natural and therefore can be uneven, users are encouraged to survey ice surface prior to use.
- The skating rink will be closed on days of inclement weather or if poor ice conditions exist. Rink status will be identified by GREEN (Open) and RED (Closed) signs.
- Helmets and protective safety gear are strongly recommended.
- Children should be supervised.
- Food, drinks, glass objects, and pets are not allowed on the ice.
- Smoking/vaping, alcohol, and drugs are not allowed on or near the ice.
- Rink is open daily dawn to dusk.
STAY SAFE & HAVE FUN!
The Rzone procedure enforces no tolerance of violence, vandalism and inappropriate behaviour for participants and the public.