Report an Incident/Problem

If you have a problem to report within the City, please use one of the various methods below to let us know.

How can we help?

If you wish to speak to the CAO, Jason Burgess, please visit the How can we help? (Talk to the CAO) page.

City Council

You can contact any of the City Councillors by visiting the Council Members page that lists their information.

Other Items or to Contact City Staff

To contact City Staff, visit the City Contact page that lists phone and fax numbers along with the Electronic Contact form for all other items.