Pickleball is a growing sport that is played with a paddle and plastic ball on a court that is the same size as a badminton court. It’s good exercise and lots of fun. The City has added pickleball lines to existing tennis courts in four locations in order to provide an opportunity for casual play.
Outdoor Pickleball locations in the City include:
- FJ Miller Park (7018 Valiant Street)
- Glengate Park (4190 Pettit Avenue)
- Ontario Park (5300 Ontario Avenue)
- Prince Charles Park (6360 Arad Street)
- Riverview Park (5300 Ontario Avenue)
- Theresa Park (2864 Gail Avenue)