NIAGARA FALLS, ON - The City of Niagara Falls welcomes the announcement from the Province that the City can proceed with the next phase of our reopening plans. Commencing July 1st, the City of Niagara Falls will be opening our five outdoor pools and will begin to offer adult/older adult lane swims.
Older Adult (50+) Lane Swim Schedule:
Adult/Older Adult Lane Swim will take place daily from 12 to 1 p.m. at the following pools:
E.E. Mitchelson Park Pool, 3800 Springdale Avenue, 905-358-9850
Prince Charles Pool, 6320 Arad Street, 905-354-8104
F.H. Leslie Pool, 5250 Valley Way, 905-356-6217
Niagara Falls Lions Club Pool, 4981 Drummond Road, 905-358-5385
Reserve your spot:
- Swimmers must make a reservation in order to participate in the lane swim.
- Please call your preferred pool, phone numbers are listed above, the day before to reserve your lane for Adult Lane Swim.
- Reservations will be for a 30-minute block of time for each person.
- No reservations will be accepted after 5 p.m.
To protect everyone’s health during COVID-19, a reduced number of individuals will be allowed to use the pool at one time. We are keeping our pools safe for you by:
- enforcing patron and staff COVID-19 screening protocols
- reducing pool capacity
- adhering to rigorous sanitation practices
- educating staff on reducing the spread of infection
- providing hand sanitizer stations
- closely monitoring updates and guidance from public health agencies
Additional Swimmer Information:
- entrance and exit will be through the gates (not the pool building)
- come to the pool ready to swim – access to facilities will be limited to washrooms with no change room access
- Please stay home if not feeling well!
Please refer to the website niagarafalls.ca/pools for all aquatic information.
For more information, contact:
Manager of Aquatics
City of Niagara Falls
905.356.7521 x 4140