NIAGARA FALLS, ON - Commencing Friday, July 10th, the City of Niagara Falls will be offering an older adult (50+) open swim hour at Buck Hinsperger Pool.
The older (50+) adult open swim hour will take place daily from 12:00 to 1:00 pm at Buck Hinsperger Pool, 3970 Welland Street.
Reserve your spot:
- Swimmers must make reservations the day before in order to participate in the open swim time. No reservations will be accepted after 5:00pm.
- Please call the pool at 905-295-7063 to participate in the swim.
Reservations will be for a 1 hour open swim (maximum of 20 people)
To protect everyone’s health during COVID-19, a reduced number of individuals will be allowed to use the pool at one time.
We are keeping our pools safe for you by:
- enforcing patron and staff COVID-19 screening protocols
- reducing pool capacity
- adhering to rigorous sanitation practices
- educating staff on reducing the spread of infection
- providing hand sanitizer stations
- closely monitoring updates and guidance from public health agencies
Additional Swimmer Information:
- entrance and exit will be through the gates (not the pool building)
- come to the pool ready to swim – access to facilities will be limited to washrooms with no change room access
- Please stay home if not feeling well!
Please refer to the website niagarafalls.ca/pools for all aquatic information.
For more information, contact:
Manager of Aquatics
City of Niagara Falls
905.356.7521 x 4140