City of Niagara Falls Public Pools Opening on Friday, June 28, 2019
Niagara Falls public pools are opening for the summer this week on Friday, June 28, 2019. Public swimming is free to all City residents and is offered daily from 1 pm - 4:30 pm and 6 pm - 8 pm most locations*:
- Mitchelson Park (3800 Springdale Avenue)
- Prince Charles Pool (6320 Arad Street)
- F.H Leslie (5250 Valley Way)
- Lions Club Pool (4981 Drummond Road)
- * Lions Club Pool will be closed on Saturdays, and from 6 pm to 8pm, for the season
- Buck Hinsperger (3970 Welland Street)
Please note: Adult-only swimming is available at Mitchelson Park and F.H Leslie Pools from 12 pm - 1 pm daily.
The City also offers a variety of swimming lessons with the Red Cross program. Programs for infants and children up to 12 years are available at the City’s outdoor pools this summer. Residents can now register for swim lessons online at niagarafalls.ca.Splash pads are also open 7 days a week from 9 am to 8 pm (weather permitting).
For all aquatic information, please visit niagarafalls.ca/pools.
For more information, contact:
City of Niagara Falls, Recreation & Culture
905-356-7521 ext. 4140
Posted on: 6/26/2019 2:39 PM
- Category: Media Releases