How to pay an Accounts Receivable Invoice
- Online following the prompts. The payment is made through Paymentus and a 1.75% convenience fee applies.
- In person by appointment at City Hall
- Placing a cheque in the drop box outside City Hall on the Erie Avenue side of the building or at the front door of City Hall facing Queen St or outside the main entrance of the Macbain Centre
- By mailing a cheque to City of Niagara Falls, 4310 Queen St, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6X5
- Please enclose remittance portion of invoice with payments through mail, drop box or in person
Pay your accounts receivable invoice online by filling in the fields. The information can be found on the top right corner of your accounts receivable invoice. A 1.75% convenience fee will apply to online payments.
For any questions please contact Accounts Receivable at [email protected] or 905-356-7521 ext. 4312.
A late fee of 1.25% per month is charged on all overdue invoices.