Third Party Advertisers

For more information about Third Party Advertisers, please review the Province of Ontario's 2022 Third Party Advertisers' Guide 

More information about Third Party Advertising information for Broadcasters and Publishers.


Third party advertisers must register with each municipality where they intend to advertise should there be multiple municipalities.

  • Third party advertisers must file a notice of registration with the City Clerk in person or by agent. Registration forms are available in the City Clerk’s Office. The registration form must be filled in completely. 
  • Third Party advertisers must sign a declaration of qualification.

Where to file your nomination

  • All nominations are to be filed at the Office of the City Clerk at Niagara Falls City Hall, 4310 Queen Street.
  • When visiting City Hall to file nominations, we ask all prospective candidates to please make an appointment with the Clerk's Department by calling: 905-356-7521 ext. 0

Third Party Advertiser Forms

The following Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing forms are required for Third Party Advertisers.

Form 7 - Third Party Notice of Registration

Form 8 - Financial Statement-Auditor's Report Third Party