This program is currently closed but will run again in August, 2021.
A $100 Water Account Credit and/or a $40 Property Tax Account Credit is available to those who qualify.
The credit is available to those who meet the following qualifications:
- A City of Niagara Falls Water Customer
- A City of Niagara Falls Property Owner and residing at the property
- Age 65 or over on December 31, 2019
- Must be receiving the Federal Government Guaranteed Income Supplement
For more information, you can contact City Hall at 905-356-7521 extension 4311 or 4301.
To apply, you will need to provide:
- Proof of Guaranteed Income Supplement (i.e. Letter of Change to your GIS amount).
- LETTER OF CHANGES ARE MAILED BY REVENUE CANADA TO YOU IN JULY. You can visit your Canada.ca My Service Account to check your information.
The applications for the 2020 program are closed.