City Hall is open to the public by appointment only.
For Finance appointments please call extension 4289.
The MacBain Community Centre is closed until further notice.
- Taxes can be paid through you financial institution, online through the City dashboard with credit or debit card, by cheque in the dropbox outside of City Hall or the Macbain Centre, by making an appointment at City Hall or by signing up for Pre-authorized payment (PAP)
- Parking tickets can be paid online through the city website or by cheque in the dropbox outside of City Hall or the Macbain Centre or by making an appointment at City Hall
- Accounts Receivable can be paid through cheque in the dropbox outside of City Hall or the Macbain Centre or by making an appointment at City Hall
At the December 8, 2020 Meeting of Council, the penalty rate for taxes billed was changed to 0.5% per month until further notice.
Property Tax Dashboard
Get information about your tax account using our website. You can:
- View billing and payment history
- Pay your tax account using a credit card (convenience fee will apply) and more!
Sign up or login to the MyCity Dashboard to gain access to your Property Tax and Water Billing information.