City Hall and the Macbain Centre are open to the public. Must show proof of second dose of vaccination before entering the building.
Persons without proof of vaccination, who wish to access regular services at City Hall or the MacBain Customer Service Centre, will be required to book an appointment where alternative service delivery options may be accommodated.
- Taxes can be paid through you financial institution, in person at City Hall or the Macbain Centre, online through the City dashboard with credit or debit card, by cheque in the dropbox outside of City Hall or the Macbain Centre or by signing up for Pre-authorized payment (PAP)
- Parking tickets can be paid online through the city website or by cheque in the dropbox outside of City Hall or the Macbain Centre or in person at City Hall or the Macbain Centre
- Accounts Receivable can be paid through cheque in the dropbox outside of City Hall or the Macbain Centre, online through paymentus with credit or debit card or in person at City Hall or the Macbain Centre
At the December 8, 2020 Meeting of Council, the penalty rate for taxes billed was changed to 0.5% per month until further notice.
Property Tax Dashboard
Get information about your tax account using our website. You can:
- View billing and payment history
- Pay your tax account using a credit card (convenience fee will apply) and more!
Sign up or login to the MyCity Dashboard to gain access to your Property Tax and Water Billing information.