The City of Niagara Falls Mayor’s Youth Advisory Committee (MYAC) will provide a voice for the youth of Niagara Falls, while advising Council of important recreational and social issues concerning the City’s younger population.
- To keep Council informed of important matters affecting youth.
- To occasionally host youth workshops/forums, conduct surveys to address concerns and needs that affect youth.
- To act as a positive advocate for youth.
- To actively seek input from youth on important matters.
- To support events created by the Committee that relate to the mandate.
- To provide leadership experience for youth.
It is the vision of the Committee to provide a communication link between the youth of Niagara Falls and City Council and to encourage facilities and programs that will enhance the quality of life, health and well-being of the youth in our community.
Terms of Reference
Download the MYAC Terms of Reference.
- MYAC Minutes February 1, 2023
- MYAC Minutes January 11, 2023
- MYAC Minutes December 7, 2022
- MYAC Minutes November 2, 2022
- MYAC Minutes June 1, 2022
- MYAC Minutes May 4 2022
- MYAC Minutes April 6 2022
- MYAC Minutes March 2 2022
- MYAC Minutes February 2 2022
- MYAC Minutes January 12 2022
- MYAC Minutes November 3, 2021
- MYAC Minutes May 5, 2021
- MYAC Minutes April 7, 2021
- MYAC Minutes March 3, 2021
- MYAC Minutes February 3, 2021
- MYAC Minutes January 6, 2021
- MYAC Minutes December 2, 2020
- MYAC Minutes November 4, 2020