Surveys Frequently Asked Questions

  • Can the City provide me with a survey of my property?

    No. The City does not hold surveys of individual lots on file, however we can provide you with a copy of the Plan of Subdivision which would show general dimensions and distances of the lots within the subdivision. We can not provide a location of the property bars for your lot. This service must be solicited by a private licensed Ontario Land Surveyor's firm.

    Categories: Drainage, Municipal Works, Surveys