MyCity Customer Service Centre at MacBain
UPDATE: The MacBain Centre will be closed to the public from Dec 23, 2020 until further notice.
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The MyCity Customer Service Centre is not offering extended hours at this time.
Our cashiers can accept payments for tax and water bills, parking tickets, parking permits, bus passes, and dog licences. You can also set up pre-authorized payments for your water bills and property taxes at this office.
The MacBain Park and Skate Park are open daily.
Indoor Walking Track
UPDATE: The track will be closed from Dec 23 until further notice.
Reservations are required, subject to capacity limits and COVID-19 screening upon arrival.
Beginning Monday, December 7th, 2020, residents of Niagara Falls, Ontario, ages 16+, are welcome to use the indoor walking track at the MacBain Community Centre, free of charge.
Walking sessions will be available Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. (excluding holidays). Up to two, thirty-minute walking sessions can be reserved per day and sessions may be reserved up to two days in advance.
Please call 905-356-7521 ext. 3330 or send an email to inquire about availability.
Please review the following information before visiting the MacBain Community Centre indoor walking track:
- Track use is only available for residents of the City of Niagara Falls. Photo I.D. is to be presented upon arrival.
- All guests must complete a COVID-19 screening process upon entry of the building.
- Contact tracing is required during the screening process in order to enter the building.
- Washrooms, refillable water fountains and an elevator will be available and cleaned daily.
- A coat rack will be available for track users.
- There are no lockers or other secure storage space.
- The City requests that all guests bring a clean pair of indoor walking shoes to wear while on the track. Outdoor boots, wet shoes, sandals or slippers are not permitted.
- Food or drink are not permitted in the track area, except refillable water bottles.
- Walking is permitted.
- Running or jogging is not permitted.
- Be courteous to others and mind your time. Please do not overstay your allotted time on the track.
For more information about the indoor walking track at the Gale Centre, please visit our Gale Centre page.
MacBain Centre Partners
Please visit our partners' websites for their current operating hours:
Closed until further notice:
The YMCA of Niagara has closed permanently at this location. Read the YMCA's closure announcement (January 11, 2021).
The United Way of Niagara has moved to 63 Church Street in St. Catharines.
Room Rentals, Food and Beverage
Room rentals are not available at this time.
Partners and Tenants
Meet the Partners & Tenants that make up this great facility!
1-7150 Montrose Road
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Phone: 905-356-7521, extension 3330
Map to the MacBain Community Centre