Free outdoor concert with food, drink, and so much more!
- See this year's headliner—Canada's incredible talent—Bryan Adams , plus Juno Award winning, multi-platinum musical phenomenon Walk Off the Earth and opening act Valerie Borghesi.
- The free outdoor concert kicks off at 8:30 p.m.
- The Niagara Falls New Year's Eve Show will be televised in part by CBC.
- Don't miss the new Winter Festival of Lights interactive light displays
- First round of fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- Countdown to midnight followed by more fireworks over the Falls—launched from the top of the Skylon Tower!
- The celebration will also feature a variety of food and beverage options, as well as an outdoor licensed area.
Queen Victoria Park, December 31, 8 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. We can't wait to see you there!
Road Closures and Alternative Routes to the Q.E.W.
- Murray Street: Westbound lanes from Queen Victoria Park to the Skylon Driveway will be closed to vehicles beginning at 3 p.m., while eastbound lanes into the Park will be closed at Skylon Driveway starting at 8 p.m. Both directions of Murray Hill from Fallsview Boulevard to Queen Victoria Park will be closed by 10 p.m.
- Clifton Hill: Clifton Hill from Victoria Avenue to Falls Avenue will be closed to all vehicular traffic starting at 10 p.m.
- Niagara Parkway/River Road: The Niagara Parkway from Clifton Hill to Fraser Hill will be closed to all vehicular traffic (including WEGO bus service) at 8 p.m.
- Alternative Routes to the Q.E.W: View a map indicating a variety of alternate routes to the Q.E.W. These routes will help travelers bypass traffic congestion and delays.
- Guests will be able to park their vehicles at Falls Parking lot, located directly across from the Table Rock Welcome Centre, and walk along the pedestrian pathway to the outdoor concert site (at the corner of Murray St. and Niagara Parkway). Falls Parking Lot will be open until 1:00 a.m. and fees will be $25 per vehicle. Parking is also available from the south at the Rapidsview Parking Lot (7651 Niagara Parkway) for $10, which includes a free WEGO shuttle to Table Rock.
Falls Incline Railway
- The Falls Incline Railway will take guests travelling from the various parking lots, hotels, restaurants etc. located in the Fallsview tourism district into Queen Victoria Park, where they may walk along the pedestrian pathway to the concert site (at the corner of Murray St. and Niagara Parkway). Niagara Parks’ Falls Incline Railway will be in operation throughout the day and evening of the show, until 1:00 a.m., with round trip tickets available for $5.50 per person.
WEGO Bus Transportation
- Niagara Parks will be operating an extended WEGO Green Line bus service between the Niagara Falls Train Station / Bus Terminal (4267 Bridge Street) and the Clifton Hill WEGO Stop (intersection of Clifton Hill and Niagara Parkway), with buses running every 30 minutes from 5:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. The WEGO Blue and Red Lines, which travel throughout the city of Niagara Falls, will be operating until 1:30 a.m. For more information on all WEGO bus routes and schedules for New Year’s Eve, please visit: www.wegoniagarafalls.com/routes.
Dress for the Weather & Warm Up Stations
- Visitors are advised to dress warmly and in layers to prepare for all types of weather conditions and take extra precautions to protect extremities such as hands, feet and ears.
- Niagara Parks will once again offer a warm up area on two heated WEGO buses stationed in front of Queen Victoria Place (across the street from the event site). The buses will be available from 8:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Accommodations, Dining and Attractions:
For more information on New Year's Eve in Niagara, visit niagaraparks.com/nye
Read our latest media release at niagarafalls.ca/news.