Niagara Falls, ON, October 30, 2017 – During the week of Sleep Cheap (November 12 – November 17), Niagara Region residents once again have the opportunity to visit 10 of Niagara Falls must-see tourist attractions for only $10.00 per person, or $30.00 per family (up to 6 family members), with The WonderFalls Pass!
This initiative was created by Councillor Victor Pietrangelo in 2015. To date, the WonderFalls Pass has raised over $38,000 with the proceeds to improve the condition and accessibility of parks and playgrounds in Niagara Falls – “Residents Save and Help All Kids Play.”
Through the generosity of partners Niagara Parks, Niagara Falls Fun Zone, Niagara Clifton Group, and the Skylon Tower, this incredible offer is available to enhance your Sleep Cheap experience.
The WonderFalls Pass is good for 6 consecutive days beginning Sunday November 12th, through closing time on Friday November 17th, and is valid for one time admission to each attraction.
This year, The “WonderFalls Pass” includes admission to:
- Niagara Parks’ Journey Behind the Falls
- Niagara Parks’ Niagara’s Fury
- Niagara Falls History Museum
- Skylon Tower
- Guinness World Records™
- The Fun House®
- Big Top Amazing Mirror & Lazer Maze™
- Bullseye Paintball at the Niagara Falls Fun Zone
- Screaming Tunnels Haunted House & Torture Chamber at the Niagara Falls Fun Zone
- 20 Tokens (per person) at the Niagara Falls Fun Zone Arcade
The WonderFalls Pass will be made available to purchase for Niagara Residents only (I.D. required), starting Wednesday, November 1, 2017 until Friday November 17, 2017 at the following locations:
- Gale Centre Arena, 5152 Thorold Stone Road
Open 7 Days a Week, 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Niagara Falls City Hall, Finance Counter, 4310 Queen Street
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- MacBain Community Centre MyCity Customer Service Centre, 7150 Montrose Rd
Monday, Tuesday, Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday 8:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Niagara Falls History Museum, 5810 Ferry Street
Sunday 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.,
Tuesday, Wednesday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.,
Thursday 10:00 a.m.– 9:00 p.m.,
Friday, Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.,
Visit http://www.sleepcheapcharitiesreap.com/wonder-falls-pass.aspx for more information.
For more information, contact:
Councillor Victor Pietrangelo, City of Niagara Falls