There will not be a rain barrel sale in 2018.
Rain Barrels are available at local retailers.
Did you know...
Lawn and garden watering make up nearly 40% of total household water usage during the summer?
Rain barrels are a great way to conserve water and save money.
Rainwater is naturally soft and devoid of minerals which makes it naturally perfect for watering your plants and gardens. Simply divert your downspout to your rain barrel to capture and store rainwater, then use the garden hose attachment to water your flower beds, gardens, and lawns. If you have two or more barrels, use the barrel connectors to link all your barrels and capture more rainwater from your downspout. The garden hose attachment and other accessories are included with each barrel.
Features of the Rain Barrel
- Forest City Models & Patterns Ltd. RainCatcher 4000
- Barrel-shaped heavy-duty, dark green plastic with interconnecting feature
- Overflow valve and hose to direct overflow rain away from house
- Bug screen and hose clip
- 205 litre capacity, approximately 32" high
- Approximately 24” diameter - fits in compact car
- Weighs approximately 10 lbs (empty)
- Child safe
- Minimum assembly required (attach hoses using simple clamps provided)
Assembling your Rain Barrel