The most up-to-date and timely information about COVID-19 and Public Health vaccination efforts can be found on the Niagara Region Public Health vaccination webpage.
More COVID-19 vaccination clinic dates available for booking in Niagara
To continue to meet the demand for COVID-19 vaccination appointments, Niagara Region Public Health has announced the following clinic dates that have been added to the provincial booking portal:
- April 19-20 – Pelham, Meridian Community Centre
- Apr. 23-27– Niagara Falls, MacBain Community Centre
- Apr. 29-30 – Niagara Falls, MacBain Community Centre
Appointments are also still available for the Public Health vaccination clinics in May:
- May 3-8 – West Lincoln, West Lincoln Community Centre
- May 10-15 – Port Colborne, Vale Health and Wellness Centre
Booking your vaccination appointment:
As of April 7, the following individuals are able to book appointments through the provincial system:
- Those aged 60 years and older
- Frontline child care and education workers. View details.
Book a vaccination appointment online through the provincial booking system or call 1-888-999-6488
Find all pharmacies in Niagara that offer the AstraZeneca vaccine to adults age 40 and over and book an appointment directly with them.
To book an appointment, you will need your:
- Green Ontario health card. For red and white health cards, call 1-888-999-6488.
- Birth date
- Postal code
- Email address and / or phone number
If you're not yet eligible, please avoid accessing the booking system, as the province is expecting a high volume of traffic.
Before going to your appointment
Recent Media releases from Niagara Region Public Health and Provincial Government:
- April 19, 2021: Ontario Safely Expands Age Eligibility for AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine to 40+
- April 16, 2021: Ontario Strengthens Enforcement of Stay-at-Home Order
- April 14, 2021: More COVID-19 vaccination clinic dates available for booking
- April 12, 2021: Booking Now Available for Indigenous COVID-19 Vaccination Pop-Up Clinics
- April 8, 2021: Niagara Region Public Health vaccination clinics to continue during provincewide state of emergency and stay-at-home orders
- April 7, 2021: Ontario Enacts Provincial Emergency and Stay-at-Home Order
- April 6, 2021: Ontario Moving to Phase Two of COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Plan
- April 6, 2021: Niagara to begin vaccinating frontline child care and education workers over April Break
- April 2, 2021: Niagara Region Public Health COVID-19 vaccination clinics open at Brock University and Lincoln Community Centre
- April 1, 2021: Niagara Region Public Health COVID-19 vaccination clinics to continue during shutdown
For all media releases issued by the Niagara Region, visit their newsroom.
For all media releases issued by the Province of Ontario, visit their newsroom.