Stay up to date on COVID-19 vaccinations in Niagara: Visit Niagara Region Public Health for the latest news and updates.
The Provincial Government has made the decision to move Niagara Region into the “Control” – Red Zone within the Provincial COVID-19 Framework. This change came into effect on Monday, March 1, 2021 at 12:01 a.m.
In order to comply with the Red Zone restrictions, the following City facilities are now open with modified service and access:
- Niagara Falls City Hall (4310 Queen St)
- Gale Centre Arena (5152 Thorold Stone Rd)
- Opening to ice pre-bookings only.
- Spectator limitations in place.
- Niagara Falls Public Library:
- Small Business Enterprise Centre (4343 Morrison St):
- Appointments available.
- Not open to walk-ins.
- WEGO Transportation Facility (8208 Heartland Forest Road)
- Open Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm.
- Select services available.
The following City facilities remain closed until further notice:
- MacBain Community Centre – including the walking track (7150 Montrose Road).
- A drop box is available for cheque payments to the left of the main entrance doors.
- Coronation 50 Plus Recreation Centre (5925 Summer St)
- Chippawa Willoughby Arena (9000 Sodom Rd)
- Niagara Falls History Museum (5810 Ferry St)
- Niagara Falls Ryerson Innovation Hub (4551 Zimmerman Ave)
Contact City of Niagara Falls Staff:
While select city facilities are open by appointment only to the public, City of Niagara Falls staff will remain available to assist and serve citizens online and over the phone. Phones will continue to be answered between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM Monday to Friday (905-356-7521), holidays excluded, and online services will remain available at niagarafalls.ca. For after-hours water or sewer emergencies, individuals should contact our Service Centre directly at 905-356-1355.
The City would like to thank residents in advance for their continued cooperation, patience and understanding during these unprecedented circumstances.
For up to date information on the City’s response to COVID-19, please visit Frequently Asked Questions on City Services.
Please visit the following links for further information related to COVID-19, including testing, case tracking and affected areas: