Community Partner COVID-19 Updates
How the Community Can Help
- Donate to Women's Place: As the COVID-19 pandemic unfolds, Women's Place anticipates a dramatic increase in the instances and severity of domestic violence in Niagara. We desperately need your support to meet the need.
- Donate to the United Way COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund: This fund will support the work of frontline partner agencies that are at the forefront of this issue and are collectively striving to ensure our most vulnerable citizens are safe and healthy.
- Donate to Project SHARE: Project SHARE is committed to providing nutritious food to low income families in Niagara Falls during the COVID-19 pandemic, but they need your help, as they expect to see an increase in demand as more families find themselves out of work, without access to school nutrition programs and unable to provide for their family. If you can, please consider a financial donation to help purchase essential food items including milk, fruits & vegetables and baby food and formula.
- Donate to Pathstone: All Pathstone events that were planned from March through May have been postponted or cancelled in alignment with Public Health Ontario recommendations for social distancing. If you were planning on making a donation, your support is still needed. Please consider doing so online.
- Donate to Canadian Mental Health Assocation: The CMHA is continuing services over the telephone at this time. This includes urgent support/call in counselling and COAST. Those already assigned to workers can connect with them directly as well. The agency is incurring costs beyond their budget in our efforts to continue to provide mental health support to our community at this time. These services and needs include increased transportation services to deliver necessities to clients, additional cleaning and PPE needs in the housing locations for staff and clients, technology platforms to allow us to keep human connection beyond telephone.
If you are a local not-for-profit or charitable organization that could use donations to assist those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic, please contact [email protected] to be added to our list.