The City of Niagara Falls is recruiting individuals to work during the 2018 Municipal and School Board Election.
- Revision Deputy Returning Officer (RDRO)
- Deputy Returning Officer (DRO)
- Tabulator Deputy Returning Officer (TDRO)
- Information Assistant (IA)
- Supervisor Deputy Returning Officer (SDRO)
How to apply:
- Download and print an "Election Employment Application." **If you are unable to print, you can fill out the application in person at City Hall, City Clerk's Department.
- Complete the application and bring it personally to City Hall, Clerk's Department, 1st Floor, 4310 Queen Street, Niagara Falls, ON. (Kindly note: The front entrance to City Hall, located at 4310 Queen Street, will be closed as of Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 8 a.m. and throughout construction until further notice. Visitors are asked to use the accessible entrance on Erie Avenue in the meantime. A temporary wheelchair ramp has been installed at the Erie Avenue entrance).
We thank all applicants and we will contact selected applicants to assign roles, location and training dates after September 4th, 2018.
All applications will be held in strict confidence. Personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for election contact purposes only.
Should you require further information, please contact the City Clerk's Department at the following: