Vendors Wanted for the Garage Sale at the Gale!
Are you ready to clean out your basement or garage? The City of Niagara Falls Recreation Committee is excited to announce the return of the Garage Sale at the Gale. This giant community garage sale is a great opportunity for sellers and buyers!
The Garage Sale at the Gale will take place on Saturday, June 18, 2022 from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm in the parking lot at the Gale Centre located at 5152 Thorold Stone Road. The event was last held in 2019 and saw more than 100 vendors sign up for the event, and organizers are encouraging those who are interested in selling items to secure a parking spot soon.
All money raised from registration fees benefit the City’s Activity Subsidy Fund. This fund assists many families in Niagara Falls by subsidizing the cost of recreation activities. Registration fees and equipment expenses are eligible, and applications are received year-round for the consideration of the Recreation Committee.
Individuals (vendors) wishing to sell items must register and provide payment to reserve their spots. Vendors are responsible for selling their own items and retain all profits from the sales.
RSVP to the Facebook Event to stay on top of updates, and to invite friends and family!
REGISTER AND RESERVE YOUR SPOT
Applications, spot selection, and payment are available online at https://anc.ca.apm.activecommunities.com/niagarafalls/activity/search?onlineSiteId=0&activity_select_param=2&activity_keyword=garage&viewMode=list
- Cars, all parking spots – $25.00 each.
- Cube vans, limited spots – $65.00 (includes 2 parking spots)
- Parking spots are 9 feet by 19 feet.
- Proof of insurance and a non-refundable payment is required in order to reserve your spots.
- A copy of the vendors home/tenants insurance and automobile insurance is required in order to participate.
- Business owners are required to provide insurance naming the City of Niagara Falls as additional insured on the City's Standard Form.
EVENT DETAILS - Garage Sale at the Gale - Saturday, June 18, 2022 – Rain or Shine
Load in Time: 6:00 am to 7:30 am Event Hours: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
- All vendors must be set up and ready to sell by 8:00 am. Gates will open to the public at 8:00 am sharp.
- Vendors must remain on site until 12:00 pm.
- Tables and chairs are NOT included.
- Vendors retain all profits from the sale of their items. Items for sale must be safe, legal, and family appropriate.
- Vendors may not sell any food or beverage to be consumed on site. If selling packaged food items, must meet all Niagara Region Health Department regulations.
- Washrooms will be available.
- Vendors must take all unsold items with them. No dumping.
For more information, contact:
City of Niagara Falls
Phone: 905.356.7521 X 4132
Email: [email protected]